Oyster.com, a hotel research website providing expert reviews and photos, is looking for a freelance photographer in Paris to join our team. As a freelance photographer, you will visit hotels in your region to photograph, and assess them.
What You've Done
- You’re a professional photographer. It’s not just a hobby for you: You’ve been contracted and paid for your work. Perhaps you’ve shot real estate, weddings or event photography. There’s no “one size fits all” for this role.
What You Have
- Photography gear: You own a DSLR camera with a full-frame sensor. (Such as a Nikon D810, Nikon D610, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Nikon D750, or Canon 6D.)
- Photo portfolio: An online portfolio of your professional photos showing a good cross section of your work.
- A flexible schedule! You’re a freelancer with a flexible schedule – candidates with full-time jobs will not be considered.
- Car and valid driver’s license
Who You Are
- Personable: Easy to talk to, easy to like. A great conversationalist.
- Easy to reach and quick to respond to emails/calls.
- Ready to travel around your region, and stay overnight in hotels to photograph them.
- Able to receive and apply feedback.
- Fluent in English
What You'll Do
- Stay in hotels as a guest and shoot high quality, realistic images of the property during your stay, photographing each hotel extensively.
- Organize and folder all images you take
- Write and submit your opinions and assessments of the hotel, which will be referenced by our writers
Oyster.com, a TripAdvisor company, delivers unbiased, expert information about hotels. Oyster sends trained reviewers to visit, comprehensively photograph, and critique each hotel reviewed on Oyster.
NOTE WHEN APPLYING: The resume field to the right is required. However, if you don't have a resume to attach, you can click "Paste Resume" and provide a URL to your website OR tell us a bit about yourself! A formal resume is NOT required to be considered for this role, but you will need to put something in this field.